Thursday, January 8, 2009

Metallica

Post surgery x-ray. Would love to get my hands on the first set they took when I first got there.

The staples are now gone...had those removed on the 31st. I had them on both sides, but you can only see the one side here. On the 30th, Dr. A will go back in and take out the two screws that go all the way across. Those are holding it all together while it heals. The plate, the short screws and the two angled up will stay with me forever.

The bright spot on the bottom isn't a glowing bone...just the reflection of the flash....

Still debating if I will post the pics of my incisions ... I think they are cool but not sure about the squeamish among you.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW BIONIC WOMAN!! Hey the squeamish don't have to look...POST 'EM.

    ReplyDelete