Thursday, September 8, 2011

Format Format Format

So in the past month I have had two, count 'em 1, 2, yeh two cards fail in my camera before I could get the pics off them.  And I had a few good shots on those cards...

The first one ... well ... that will learn me not to use my camera for storage, but instead get them on my external drive for safekeeping...my bad.

But the second one???  I took the pics and as soon as I got home I went to download them...pffft...card needs formatting...would you like to format?  Oh  and by the way?  You will lose all pictures and then it (the camera) sticks its tongue out at me...

So until I can a) get something captured and b) not have to format a perfectly good card...you are stuck with this...

4 comments:

  1. I have software that might be able to recover the files from your card. If you want to give it a try, you can mail it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have software that might be able to recover the files from your card. If you want to give it a try, you can mail it to me.
    you can look ma website:http://www.ledstriphome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you...both...I have actually found the originals on my EHD...well...most of them. Amazing what you find when you dig through the files. I really need to get organized over on that drive..

    ReplyDelete